Red Kill Zone - XIL-UM44E3065R
If you're in the red, you're dead
The Vision X Kill Zone system uses an elliptical pattern and a RED LED to paint a potential "Kill Zone" path around the counter weight of any shovel or can also indicate the swing path of any piece of equipment. This modular system can be scaled to any size or any application.
Operators of rope shovels, drag lines and hydraulic shovels have their indication systems when vehicles are too close, but sometimes it is too late. The kill zone System ensures anyone working around a piece of equipment has a distinct line they know not to cross. "If you're in the Red, You're Dead
- 3 inverters are required to run all 15 lights
- 1 inverter to be mounted center/top of rear counter weight
- 2 inverters to be mounted top of hydraulic staircases on each side of shovel
- Inverters will require a 120vAC input and will output 24vDC to run Kill Zone Lights.
- 2 side inverters will run 4 lights each.
- 1 rear inverter will run 7 lights.
- Welding of tabs or Channel strut installation may be required at each light location.
- Aiming angles in the matrix below are purely suggestions to create similar results as renderings
- Protocols should be measured and set for each site based on their own safety standards
- Light locations are illustrated in the images below
- 2 lights each side mounted on hydraulic staircases
-2 lights each side mounted on walkway forward of hydraulic stairceses
-7 lights evenly spaced across the top of rear counter weight